Products - HSS/solid carbide cutters
Besides our standard tools and services, we offer crafting of tools for various applications according to technical drawings.
Please test us with your specific request!
High-speed steel maintain high installed hardness (approx. 60-67 HRC) up to application temperatures of up to 600 °C. Additional coating allows for increased chipping/cutting demands without fading of cutting power and constant work results for prolongued times.
All chipping/cutter tools can additionally be coated with:
- Co = metallic/black, boosts application temperature in dependence of wt.%
- TiN = goldish, application temperature up to 600 °C
- TiCN = copper-coloured, application temperature up to 400 °C
- TiC = grey/black, application temperature up to 800 °C
- TiAlN = violet/black, application temperature up to 600 °C
- AITiN = black, application temperature up to 900 °C
- PCD = metallic/black, application temperature up to 800 °C
- CBN = metallic/black, application temperature up to 1400 °C
If you would like to know more about materials and properties, like tenacity, friction coefficient, feasible cutting speeds, hardness and resistance or else, please contact our experts.
Test our high quality!